Topic-icon Peugeot 1.6HDI compatibility with 5169 and 5171 PRO-LINE FLUSHING FAP/DPF

Mehr
27 Okt 2020 15:00 - 27 Okt 2020 15:07 #4120 von devangrm
Hello

Is 5169 and 5171 PRO-LINE FLUSHING FAP/DPF compatible with Peugeot Diesel 1.6hdi PSA Engines?

My soot load after active regen is 0g/l and pressure sensor is 2mBar at idle but still my P1445 error to replace FAP is Permanent.

Thanks
Letzte Änderung: 27 Okt 2020 15:07 von devangrm.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
28 Okt 2020 10:15 #4124 von LIQUI MOLY
Hello,

both products are compatible to the DPF of your car, but if the difference pressure sensor is at 2 mbar while idling and the soot load is 0g/ l after the regeneration there must be any other problem to the ecu.

How many kilometers does the car (DPF) has?

Are the hoses of the difference pressure sensor in good condition?

Maybe the DPF is clogged by the ash which we can´t remove with our Additives. How high is the difference pressure sensor by 3000 rpm.

I recommend to check the DPF at a Peugeot dealer. I think the lifetime of the filter is over so the ecu P1445 can´t be deleted by the diagnostic tool without to replace the filter.

Best regards, your LIQUI MOLY team

Mehr
28 Okt 2020 16:56 #4130 von devangrm
Thanks for your reply.

The car has run 172700kms with perfect oil change almost every 10months due to high running.

After stationary regen and some high way driving, I see:
-Soot Load go to 0g/l and then increase 0.1g/l with every 15mins city drive.
-Pressure diff between in/out is 1 to 4 mbar at idle rpm
-Pressure diff between in/out is 9 to 10 mbar at 2000 rpm stationary car
-Cinder Count in Particle Filter is 100%
-Total Weight of Additive Deposited in Particle Filter is 32g and didn't change since last 2 regen (1 moving 1 stationary)

Attached snapshots.

Im guessing, the DPF working fine with regen and most probably has more life left however it has hit the km/life limit set by Peugeot.

If In this case if Ash and Additive is semi-blocking the DPF, this Cleaner/Flush may not help me much? Or it is good to do it since its 10years and 172800kms run?

Thanks
Anhänge:

Mehr
29 Okt 2020 08:57 #4134 von LIQUI MOLY
Hello,

Our 5169 Pro-Line Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner is an highly effective fluid for cleaning clogged diesel particulate filters. According to your datas from the ECU of the car I can´t see any benefit for you if you use this product because this filter don´t seems to be clogged by soot.

It is not possible with any additive to remove the ash inside the particle filter! Ash has to be burned out of the filter in a kind of high temperature furnance. Special companies offer this service.

Maybe it is a kilometer dependent error that is fixed and can only be removed by replacing the DPF but I recommend to check the car by an Peugeot dealer or ask an special company which are
professionals for DPF cleaning.

Best regards,
your LIQUI MOLY team

Mehr
29 Jun 2022 23:41 #5174 von oblio3
hi devangrm
May i ask what app are you using to read the data?
Regards

Moderatoren: LiquiMolyLIQUI MOLY