Topic-icon Liqui Moly Proline Diesel Systemreiniger 5156

Mehr
09 Dez 2020 17:19 #4224 von Tengkvist
Liqui Moly Proline Diesel Systemreiniger 5156 wurde erstellt von Tengkvist
Regarding Liqui Moly Proline no. 5156.
I have a tank that holds 55 liters of diesel and have bought a 500 ml bottle. According to the text, it should be for a tank, max 70 liters.
I guess I can easily use the whole additive because nothing else is said in the information on the bottle.
However, to be on the safe side, my question is the following ,, ,, If I use 500 ml it will be too powerful with the risk of damage to the engine.
Follow-up question ,, ,, Will the cleaning effect be the same if I use 350 ml.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
10 Dez 2020 09:30 #4225 von LIQUI MOLY
Dear Tengkvist,
thank you for your inquiry and your trust in our products.

You can use the whole can of the Pro-Line Diesel-System-Reiniger (#5156) for your fuel tank (volume of 55 liters).
You get the best cleaning effect by using this additive with an volume of 45-70 liters of fuel.
If you use the whole 500 ml with less than 45 liters it does not cause any damages but you definitely do not have a better cleaning effect. After mixing the whole can of the Pro-Line Diesel-System-Reiniger with more than 70 liters of fuel the cleaner will not be that powerful anymore.

According to your second question:
It is not necessary to reduce the volume of Pro-Line Diesel-System-Reiniger to 350 ml.
The cleaning effect would not be the same as it is when using the 500 ml of the Pro-Line Diesel-System-Reiniger.

Best regards,
your LIQUI MOLY team

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: LiquiMolyLIQUI MOLY