Topic-icon Motor Oil Saver Part No. 20320

Mehr
12 Jun 2023 20:31 #6115 von awe64
Motor Oil Saver Part No. 20320 wurde erstellt von awe64
I recently bought the product in subject field and use in my vehicle for burning oil issue. As per product instruction one bottle is enough for up to 5 liters of motor oil. My question by the time the product kicks in ( sealing first takes effect after about 600-800 km (400-500 miles -> this is what it says on webpage ).) it already burnt the oil saver along with engine oil. What is the guideline in this case ? Do I need to add more Motor Oil Saver after 600~800 km (400-500 miles). In my case even after 800 KM my car is still burning oil.   Please advise. BTW, I am residing in Canada and, using it in my vehicle Honda Odyssey 2008 EXL VCM engine that is known to burn engine OIL (I recently disable the VCM using muzzlar device (a resister)) but damage is already done that I am trying to fix using your product. I have added the oil saver after recent engine oil and filter change. As per my research my car is burning engine oil due to valve seals or gummed up piston ring or combination of both. thanks.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
16 Jun 2023 10:03 #6125 von LIQUI MOLY
LIQUI MOLY antwortete auf Motor Oil Saver Part No. 20320
Hello,you do not need to add Motor Oil Saver additionally, the ammount of the additive is enough to rejuvenate the seals again. If the seals are mechanically damaged they can not be repaired with an additive.

Best regards, 
your LIQUI MOLY team

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: LiquiMolyLIQUI MOLY